T.E. Draper, Angliers
Photo: Les Promoteurs d'Angliers
- June 24 to Labour Day: daily, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Spring and fall: open for groups by reservation only
- Ages 12 and up: $5 (1 site), $8 (2 sites)
- Seniors: $4 (1 site), $6 (2 sites)
- Ages 6 - 11: $1.50 (1 site), ($2 (2 sites)
- Ages 5 and under: free
- Group rates
To discover, see and do...
Climb aboard the T.E.-Draper, the largest tug operated on Lac des Quinze for Canadian International Paper (CIP) from 1929 to 1972. Tour the company warehouse, set up to look the way it did back in the 1940s, and soak up the history all around you. Our interpreter-guides will be happy to tell you about the lives of log drivers in Témiscamingue. Follow the guide!
- Historic site (Quebec)
Activities or attractions nearby
Chantier de Gédéon
Guided tours: French, English
|Accessible to visually impaired visitors|
- Sales counter
- Picnic area
- Customized activities (specific groups)
- Parking (buses)
Self-guided tours: 40 people
Guided tours: 40 people
Number of exhibitions: 1
Number of sites to visit: 2